- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (10.5 oz) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 2 1/2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 3/4 cups butter-flavored crackers, crushed (about 36 crackers)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 7×11-inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, condensed soup, and poppy seeds. Stir in the chicken and pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cracker crumbs and butter and sprinkle evenly over the chicken mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, until heated through, 25-30 minutes. Enjoy!