- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 4 oz jar pimentos, drained, 1 tablespoon juice reserved
- 2 teaspoons yellow onion, grated
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, cream cheese, garlic powder, paprika, and Old Bay until smooth.
- Stir in the pimentos and reserved juice, onion, and cheddar cheese. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Chill until cold. Serve as a dip with crackers and celery or spread on sandwiches or burgers. Enjoy!