- ½ C. Chopped onion
- 2 lbs. Ground beef
- 1 Tbsp. Beef bouillon powder
- 3 Slices white bread torn into pieces
- 1 Can cream of onion soup
- 1 Can of water
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Large eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix together the eggs, onion, bouillon powder, and salt and pepper to taste in a bowl.
- Soak the bread pieces in the mixture, and then add the entire thing to the meat, kneading it well with your hands until well combined.
- Form the meat mixture into 8 evenly sized patties, and cook them well in a skillet over medium-high heat on the stove until cooked through. Remove them from the skillet and set aside.
- Add the soup, water, and worcestershire sauce to a skillet over medium heat until well combined.
- Return the meat to the skillet, turning to coat it in the sauce. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes.