# ***Slow ooker Cheesy Mushroom Meatballs***
• 1 (64 oz.) package fully cooked (frozen) meatballs, thawed.
• 2 (10.75 oz.) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup.
• 1 (8 oz.) package button or baby portobello mushrooms, sliced.
• 1 (16 oz.) package velveeta cheese or sharp cheddar cheese, cut into cubes.
• 1 yellow onion, finely chopped.
• Egg noodles, optional serving item.
• Place meatballs in slow cooker and top with sliced mushrooms, onion, mushroom soup and cubed velveeta.
• Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
• Toss everything together until evenly coated, then cover and cook on high for 3 hours, or on low for 4-5, until cheese is melted and sauce is smooth. Stir halfway through.
• Serve alone, or with egg noodles or rice. Enjoy!