- 1 1/2 pounds shrimp, fresh or frozen (then thawed), peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 3 lemons, thinly sliced
- 1 (0.7 oz.) packet Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350º F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Place lemon slices in an even layer on baking sheet, then top with shrimp.
- Pour melted butter over the shrimp, then sprinkle Italian seasoning on top of everything.
- Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 13-15 minutes, or until shrimp is pink and opaque.