- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the popcorn and pecans.
- To a large saucepan over medium-high heat, add brown sugar, corn syrup, and butter. Bring to a boil and stir occasionally.
- Once boiling, remove from heat and stir in vanilla and baking soda.
- Pour over popcorn and pecans and toss to coat.
- Transfer mixture to a large rimmed sheet pan and spread out evenly. Bake 30-40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Immediately spread out onto foil or parchment paper to cool. Once cool, break apart and serve. Enjoy!