- 6 large russet potatoes, rinsed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic, (or 3 teaspoons garlic powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons salt, (adjust to your tastes)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black cracked pepper
- 2/3 cup finely grated or shredded parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
Preheat oven to 390°F (200°C). Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
Cut each potato in half lengthways, then cut each half in half lengthways again, and then cut each half in half lengthways again until you have 8 wedges. (Make sure they are about the same thickness and size).
In a small jug, combine the oil, garlic, onion powder, salt, paprika annd pepper. Pour the oil mixture over the potatoes and toss together to coat evenly.
Arrange potato wedges in a single layer on a large baking tray, skin-sides-down. Sprinkle with half of the parmesan cheese and extra salt if needed.
Bake for 35 minutes, turning wedges half way through baking time, until golden, crisp and cooked through when tested with a fork.
Sprinkle with parsley and remaining parmesan cheese to serve.