Get ready to fall on your butt with this Dreamsicle Moonshine recipe because it’s that good!
Very easy to make, yet delivers a hefty punch in a wrapping you can’t get enough of. This party moonshine mix is dangerously tasty and deceitfully light until you try to stand up after a couple!
The ingredients can be sourced at any decent grocery store, and even in case you don’t have any moonshine on you, this part can also be substituted with something store-bought.
Great Ways to Enjoy this Recipe
Plan the Party
This recipe is always a kick at parties! Spice up the delivery with these fun moonshine jars! Everyone gets a color!
Give the Perfect Gift
There’s some great ideas out there for your friends and family who love some good hooch!
This shirt is perfect for those who always find some time to ‘shine
A great little set to break out when the friends are over. They’ll love these moonshine-themed mini mason jars!
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 1 gallon Orange juice no pulp
- 1 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup French vanilla liquid coffee creamer
- 3 cup 190 proof everclear
- 1/2 cup Vanilla vodka
- Mason jars w/ lids
- Using a big pot, bring to a boil the orange juice, sugar, vanilla extract and the vanilla coffee creamer.
- Stir until creamer is fully incorporated
- Cool to room temp for about 1 hour
- Add everclear and vodka to your orange mix
- Pour your moonshine into your mason jars and seal closed
- Let sit for at least 2 weeks
- Shake it before serving