FOR THE CAKE:
- 1 white cake mix
- 1 (3.4 oz.) box instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup key lime juice
FOR THE GLAZE:
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons key lime juice
- 3 tablespoons cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a bundt pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, pudding, eggs, sour cream, sugar, oil, and key lime juice. Mix until smooth.
- Pour into prepared bundt pan. Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, make glaze by whisking together the powdered sugar, lime juice and 2 tablespoons of cream. Gradually add remaining cream, as needed, until glaze reaches desired consistency. Spoon glaze over cooled cake before serving.