- 24 vanilla ice cream sandwiches
- 16 oz Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (12 oz) jar hot fudge topping, warmed
- 1 (12 oz) jar caramel topping, warmed
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts or other nuts, optional
- Magic Shell chocolate topping, optional
- Arrange 12 of the ice cream sandwiches in a layer in the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking dish. You will need to cut the last sandwich in half in order to fit it in.
- Let ice cream sandwiches soften for a few minutes, then press down on them gently with a spoon.
- Spread one third of the whipped topping over the ice cream sandwiches.
- Drizzle with half of the hot fudge topping and half of the caramel topping.
- Repeat another layer of ice cream sandwiches, followed by a third of the Cool Whip, and another layer of the hot fudge topping and caramel topping.
- Spread a final layer of Cool Whip over the top, then top with chopped peanuts and magic shell topping.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and freeze at least 30 minutes and up to 1 week. Slice, serve, and enjoy!