- 8 oz. cream cheese, well softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced (1 tsp)
- 2/3 cup (76g) finely shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup (56g) finely shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 (14 oz) can quartered artichoke hearts, can liquid drained, squeeze artichokes to drain excess liquid, chopped
- 6 oz. frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed to drain excess liquid
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a small (1 quart) baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
In a mixing bowl stir together cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, parmesan, mozzarella and pepper.
Stir in artichokes and spinach.
Spread mixture evenly into prepared baking dish. Bake in preheated oven until heated through and melty, about 20 minutes.
Serve warm with tortilla chips, crackers or toasted baguette slices
- Tip – this dip can be made a day in advance. Refrigerate then remove and let rest at room temperature 30 minutes and bake.
- It reheats well in the microwave in small portions (I haven’t yet tried reheating the entire thing yet because I like to snack on it for a few days).