- 1 12 pack of King’s hawaiian original rolls.
- 1 package of sliced deli ham.
- 1 package of sliced Swiss cheese.
- 1 ½ sticks of unsalted butter.
- 3 tbsps of Dijon mustard.
- 1 ½ tsps of worcestershire sauce.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and grease a 9×13 pan. In a saucepan, melt the butter and mix in the mustard and worcestershire sauce. Simmer for a few minutes.
- Now cut the pack of rolls in half horizontally (keep all top and bottom halves intact).
- Place the bottom half of rolls in the pan and put ⅓ of the butter mixture over. Layer the ham and cheese on top. Replace the tops of the rolls and put the remaining butter mixture over the top.
- Bake covered for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Separate for serving.
- Simple, easy and yummy! These sandwiches taste really good, and the best part is that it takes no time to prepare! Give it a try, and let me know your opinion.
Leave a Reply