This Low-Fat Funfetti Cheesecake Ice Cream Pie is the perfect guilt-free dessert. It is made with a reduced-fat pie crust and a nearly fat-free funfetti cheesecake ice cream.
- 1 Reduced-fat prepared graham cracker crust
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14oz) Fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pkg (3.4oz) fat-free sugar-free instant cheesecake pudding mix (or vanilla)
- ¼ cup dry vanilla cake mix
- 8 ounces fat-free Cool Whip
- ¼ cup sprinkles
- Beat cream cheese on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, the dry pudding mix and the cake mix. Beat until very well blended.
- Next, add the Cool Whip last and beat until mixture reaches a smooth consistency. Fold sprinkles into batter. Reserve some sprinkles for the top of the pie.
- Pour the filling into prepared pie crust. Freeze for 4-6 hours until firm. Remove pie from the freezer 20 minutes before serving in order to allow it to thaw slightly for easy cutting.
- Weight Watcher Freestyle Points: For the whole pie is 123 points. So if you cut smaller slices, and get 10 slices instead of 8, it is 12 points a slice. If you only slice it into 8 pieces, then it will be 15 points a slice.
- If you’d like to heat-treat the raw cake mix: bake 350°F for 10 minutes. I recommend placing a piece of parchment paper or a silicone mat on the baking sheet, which will allow you to transfer it to your bowl a lot easier. Halfway through the baking, stir the cake to break it up. When it’s done baking, allow it to cool and then pour it through it through a fine mesh sieve. The cake mix gets a little clumpy as it toasts, and you’ll want to break that up, so it easily incorporates into the ice cream base