Well, I’m going to try to convince you that you need to make Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks right now. Who doesn’t love cheese and bread? They just go together so well. And what is even better than just cheese and bread? Warm bread with garlic and cheese melted on top. I know I don’t need to tell you just how absolutely simple the entire process is, because it takes only 10 minutes to prepare, plus You CAN USE JUST ABOUT ANY PIZZA DOUGH(your favorite homemade or store bought).
Word of advice – so easy, so cheesy, so good, but you should only make these bread sticks when surrounded by plenty of people to help you eat them. Otherwise, you may end up eating all by yourself and no one to stop you
1 (10 ounce) can prepared pizza crust
1 tablespoon butter, melted
1 cloves garlic, finely minced
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon dried basil
salt & pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Mix butter and garlic in a small bowl and set aside.
3. Unroll pizza dough onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet and brush with butter and garlic mixture.
4. Sprinkle cheeses and spices evenly over the dough.
5. Use a pizza cutter and cut dough into stick shapes (Lengthwise into 7 long strips and crosswise into 3 strips). Do not seperate strips.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown.
7. Recut along each strip and remove from cooking sheet.
8. Serve sticks warm with marinara sauce.