- 1 (32 oz) package frozen shredded hash browns, thawed
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray. Spread potatoes out evenly in pan and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine milk, heavy cream, dry mustard, salt, garlic powder, parsley, and black pepper. Place over medium-low heat and add cheese, stirring frequently until cheese melts.
- Pour cheese mixture over potatoes and bake, uncovered, until edges have turned golden brown, about 60 minutes. Enjoy!