A chewy and delicious cookies almonds ! It is such a flavor packed cookie that will become one of you most requested cookie recipes!
What is about cookies that are just so enjoyable?! I just adore cookies and have a wonderful variety on my blog. Today’s recipe is nothing short of spectacular!
This recipe comes from my grandma and is such an ingredient packed chewy cookie that will leave you wanting more!
With coconut, almond and chocolate how could they be wrong?!
These are a family favorite and I am sure they will become one of you new favorite cookies, too!
- 1 14 oz bag sweetened coconut flakes
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ⅔ cup chopped lightly salted almonds (I used Blue Diamond Low Sodium Lightly Salted – light blue bag)
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk (regular or fat-free works)
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine coconut, chocolate chips, almonds, and sweetened condensed milk.
- Stir until combined.
- Scoop out dough with a cookie scoop onto prepared baking sheet.
- Moisten the tips of your fingers with water and shape into discs. Pat the tops flat.
- Bake cookies for 12 to 14 minutes or until tips of coconut are just starting to turn golden brown.
- Let cool on baking sheet.
- Store cookies in an airtight container.