Cucumber Bites with Herb Cream Cheese and Cherry Tomatoes
4 Ounces (1 Brick) Cream Cheese, Softened to room temperature
1/4 Cup Ranch Dressing (Yes, good old Hidden Valley)
2 TBS Dill (can use other spices… Thyme is excellent also)
3-4 Long Cucumbers. skinned and Slice into thirty 1 inch slices
15 Cherry Tomatoes, sliced in half
Additional Sprinkle of Salt (to Taste, Careful, little goes a long way)
Additional Sprinkle of Spice (same as used in Cream Cheese) for Garnish
Additional Sprinkle of Paprika OR a Cajun Spice Mix (optional) for Garnish (and an extra kick if you use the Cajun Mix)
1) First, Make up the HERB CREAM CHEESE, in a stand mixer, mix the softened Cream Cheese with the Ranch dressing and herbs. Mix until well combined. Spoon into a piping bag with a star tip.
2) Prepare the Cucumber, remove peel, Using a fork, score the sides. Slice into 1 inch pieces. Using a melon Baller, remove a portion of the center of one side of the piece of cucumber, leaving a half moon crater.
3) Pipe the Herb Cream Cheese into the crater. Enough to stick out of the top about 1/2 inch.
4) Add a half Cherry Tomato partially buried into the Herb Cream Cheese
5) Sprinkle additional salt, herbs and spice mix for additional color. Chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
6) Serve Chilled and ENJOY!