- 16 oz. Unsalted peanuts
- 16 oz. Salted peanuts
- 1 Bag Semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 Bag Milk chocolate chips
- 2 Bags Peanut butter chips
- 2 Packages of white chocolate bark or candy wafers
- Place the peanuts into the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Cover the peanuts with the peanut butter chips.
- Add the semi sweet and milk chocolate chips.
- Layer the white chocolate bark or wafers on the top.
- Place the lid on the crockpot, and cook on low for 1 hour.
- Remove the lid, stir the mixture well and place the lid back on to cook on low for another 30 minutes.
- Stir the mixture again, and use a tablespoon to drop clusters of the mixture on pieces of parchment paper.
- Allow the candy clusters to harden and set for several hours.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container. Candies can also be frozen for future use.