- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp salsa
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 c. finely shredded cooked chicken
- 12 medium jalapenos, halved and seeded
- 1 1/2 tsp paprika or chili powder, optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese, cheddar cheese, salsa, cumin and salt. Stir in chicken. Spoon about 1 tablespoon into each jalapeno half and place on prepared baking sheet. If desired, sprinkle with paprika or chili powder. Bake about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Wear protective gloves to prevent skin irritation while handling peppers
- Makes 24 Servings (1 Jalapeno Half Per Serving)
Nutritional Info Per Serving: Calories: 45; Sat. Fat: 2 g; Carbs: 1 g; Fiber: 0; Sugars;0 g; Protein: 3 g
2 SP Per Serving