- 1 box white or yellow cake mix (plus ingredients for preparing to box instructions)
- 1 3.4-oz box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 8-oz tub whipped topping, thawed
- 1 21-oz can cherry pie filling
- Prepare cake to box instructions in a 9”x13” cake pan. Poke regularly-spaced holes in the cake using chopstick or skewer. Allow to cool.
- While cake is cooling prepare the instant pudding using the 2 cups of milk. Spread pudding over the cake. Make sure to guide the pudding into the holes in the cake.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours. Once cake is cold, spread the whipped topping over the pudding. Then pour the cherries over the top, making sure to leave some of the white showing for the “snow”. Cut into 12 squares.