- 1 cup butter (2 sticks)
- 1 ¼ cups packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 pint vanilla cream, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Rum for serving
- 1 1/2 tablespoons frozen rum mix
- 1 oz dark rum
- 8 oz hot water
- In a large saucepan, heat butter until fully melted.
- Stir in the brown sugar and powdered sugar until dissolved and smooth.
- Remove pan from heat and mix in the ice cream, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Stir until the mixture reaches an even consistency.
- Transfer mixture into storage containers and freezer until ready to serve.
- Combine rum mix, rum, and hot water in mug and serve hot! Top with whipped cream and cinnamon if desired.