I love super easy dessert recipes, especially ones that look like I spent way more time and effort than I actually did. Yup, I’m all about the lazy, especially in the summertime. It’s already hit the 100s here in Phoenix, and I have zero desire to heat up my house by using the oven.
Just a quick blast in a food processor to make the crust, a hand mixer to blend up the filling, and that’s IT! Chill it for a few hours then top with some blueberry filling. Slice it, and devour!
This would be awesome for a summer barbecue, or Mother’s Day, or any time you need an impressive, delicious but super easy dessert!
Kylee’s Notes & FAQs
- Make this into mini cheesecakes: Halve the recipe, and use a mini cheesecake pan. SO FUN AND CUTE!!
- You could use any kind of cookie for a crust – vanilla wafer cookies work really well as a base too!
- Use cherry pie filling or apple – if using apple – add a little cinnamon to the cheesecake batter.
- 18 graham crackers whole
- 1/2 cup butter 1 stick, melted
- 8 oz cream cheese brought to room temperature
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups blueberry pie filling
Crush graham crackers in a food processor or blender until you have a fine crumb.
Pour melted butter into processor and pulse until incorporated with graham cracker crumbs.
Press crumb mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a springform pan, making sure it’s firmly packed.
Refrigerate crust while you prepare the rest of the cheesecake. This will chill the butter and help firm up the crust.
Combine cream cheese, cream, powdered sugar and vanilla in a bowl.
Beat with a mixer until completely creamy and mixture is stiff.
Pour cream cheese mixture into crust and spread until even.
Refrigerate at least two hours.
Top with blueberry pie filling.