- 24 oz fingerling or other small potatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 large head broccoli (or 1 lb), cut into florets
- 1 1/4 cups bbq sauce, divided
- Preheat oven to 400˚F. Place potatoes on large sheet pan. Sprinkle with 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil and then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 20 minutes.
- While potatoes bake combine beef, breadcrumbs, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning in a large bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add 1/2 cup BBQ sauce and combine well. Form into 6 patties or mini loaves.
- Move potatoes to one end of sheet pan. Place meatloaves in middle, then add broccoli to the other end. Drizzle broccoli with remaining olive oil then sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Top meatloaves with remaining BBQ sauce then place under broiler for 2-4 minutes. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.