- 3 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 (8 oz) tube of crescent roll dough (8 rolls)
- 2/3 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, vanilla, and powdered sugar with a hand mixer or a stand mixer.
- Separate canned crescent rolls into 8 triangles along the perforated seams. Place a triangle of dough on a clean, flat surface, with the short, wide end facing you and the long triangle pointing away. Spread a tablespoon of cream cheese mixture across the bottom third of the dough triangle. Top the cream cheese with two rows of blueberries.
- Roll the dough forward, starting with the end closest to you, all the way to the tip of the triangle.
- Place the finished roll onto a baking sheet and repeat with remaining ingredients to create 8 rolls.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes until the rolls are golden brown. Serve warm!